Happy #feetup(Black)Friday! Just for something fun (and because I absolutely refuse to grade anything during this break), I’m sharing my 2019 ultimate teacher gift guide. Every item on the list is under $35 (or really close to $35). This list has all of my favorite teacher-y things (that I actually own) and that can help save you a little shopping time and money this holiday so you can spend more time
grading essays relaxing!
Many of these items are on sale for Black Friday, and I’ll try to give you promo codes or sale updates when it’s applicable. I also included some of my favorite small business shops too. Remember, to shop small tomorrow for Small Business Saturday!
- Memory Foam Slippers—These slippers are an awesome dupe for the Ugg slippers. Give the gift of an awesome #feetupFriday!
- 20oz Classic Tumbler with Straw Lid & Flip Lid—I shared this tumbler my Instagram stories a week or so ago, and I got so many questions! It comes is many patterns, and it will keep your drink cold (or warm) all day, so no more cold teacher coffee!
- Thermos Funtainer—No microwave? No problem. This little Thermos keeps your lunch warm all morning!
- Court of Thrones and Roses Series—This was my favorite series last year! I could not put it down! It is definitely not appropriate for high schoolers, but it’s such a great read adults! (If you’re looking for something more appropriate for middle school/high school age, check out The Selection Series. I also loved this series!)
- Bar Necklace—I wear my bar necklace almost every single day! What makes it even cooler is that my best friend from high school owns this amazing business! Use the code THANKFUL20 for 20% off your order.
- Crystal Ball Prism Pendant—I have two of these prisms hanging in my classroom windows, and they bring so much to my students. These prisms create beautiful rainbows all over the classroom when the sun shines in. They’re a great teacher gift to bring joy to any classroom.
- Echo Dot—There are so many classroom uses for an Echo Dot and they’re currently only $22 down from $50! (Just be sure to check your school’s policy on internet connected voice devices.)
- Necklet Double Layering Clasp—This item is for any teacher
running latein the morning. This is one of my favorite purchases of 2019! This neat little clasp has a magnet that makes putting on your favorite necklace so quick and easy. I enjoy layering my necklaces, so it’s great for keeping them from getting tangled.
- Chenille Oversized Turtleneck—I shared this awesome find with some of my teacher friends (ask @buildingbooklove and @writeonmissg), and now, we all match because we wear them so often! They’re made for leggings (long in back), and they’re SO comfortable!
- Self Inking AP Grading Rubric Stamp—I came across this awesome idea in a Facebook group and immediately ordered one. This will make grading handwritten AP essays so much easier. (It’s the updated rubric.) If you don’t teach AP, there are many other awesome options!
- Chunky Knit Beanie—Bus duty during winter in Pennsylvania? No problem! I love this beanie! It’s currently 50% off with free shipping on all orders!
- Blush Scrunchies—Somehow all of my hair ties disappear, so you can never have too many! These are my favorite scrunchies, so I always have a stash in my desk.
I hope you and yours have a wonderfully relaxing break!
Leave a Reply